Bank anytime, anywhere with Internet Banking!
Account Access & Bill Pay...
from THE BANK-Oldham County, a division of Stock Yards Bank & Trust!
No Charge for Online Banking Account Access and Bill Payment Services.
All customers receive unlimited account access and unlimited bill pays
at no cost. No sign-up fees, no monthly fees, no per-bill-pay fees. Plus, when you’ve got questions, you can call or email us.
No more wondering whether a check has cleared. With Account Access, you’ll have the most up-to-date information available at your fingertips.
- Check account balances for all deposit and loan accounts.
- View account activity
- Make transfer requests between accounts, one-time or
- Download information into financial software like Quicken® or QuickBooks®
- View check images
- Email Alerts/Notification
- With "Notify Me Alerts" you can get notifications for account
balances, checks clearing and deposits made.
- End users define how and when they wish to be contacted and to which email address.
Bill Pay & Presentment
The fast and efficient way to pay your bills through online banking.
- Save time and money - No stamps; no writing checks!
- Reduce the chance of "late fees" through automatic Bill Pay
- Gain instant access to your payment histories
- Set up automatic payment of recurring bills
- Provides the convenience of receiving, viewing and managing bills at the same online location
- Arrange email alerts for bill arrivals, due dates and upcoming payments
- Run payment reports and create custom reports
Safe and Secure
When you conduct your banking through online banking, you can rest assured that every precaution has been taken to ensure your privacy. Security features include: Log-in and Password IDSecure Socket Layers, Routers, Screening Filters and FirewallsSend secure messagesDual Authentication enhances login security beyond username and password to help prevent fraud
THE BANK - Oldham County,
a division of Stock Yards Bank & Trust's Online Electronic Bank Statement Delivery Service.
Our goal is to provide you with an easy and convenient way to receive your periodic Bank Statements on your accounts with us. Please contact us for further information.
- Member of nationwide plus network
Click here for our ATM locations
Call (502) 222-1489
- Receive information on the following accounts:
Certificate of Deposit
- Receive your bank account information through any touch-tone phone in the continental U.S.
- Utilizes a PIN number for access and ID verification. As a second factor of identification it will recognize the number you are calling from if the number is listed on your CIF, if not you will be asked a challenge question before allowing access.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Receive important messages from the bank.
- Out of town? Call 800-811-8137
If you have any questions regarding our bank services, please click HERE or call
us @ (502) 222-2100 for more information.
Back to the top